Jul 22, 2010

When The Universe Explodes

I have just learned through the interwebs that the universe is about to explode. That's right. The universe. Explosion. Everyone will die...

...of AWESOMENESS.

That, of course, makes no sense. Neither do I at the moment. A healthy dose of Nyquil, coffee, little sleep, and more coffee will do that. No matter.

Everyone (or at least someone besides me?) knows that there is a new Muppet movie in the making. Some people (I know it from puppet forums...yes, puppet forums!) know that Jason Segel--acclaimed puppeteer/fan--is writing/starring in it.


That's right. The three coolest things ever--Disney, Pixar, and the Muppets--were all in the same place at the same time. If only Boba Fett were there and they were all in the middle of a Civil War reenactment. I can keep dreaming.

Nevertheless, my mind is going to explode. The universe is going to explode.

QED


No comments: