Well, howdy, folks! It's been a long time since I last blogged...I didn't realize it's been since June! Life is crazy like that. Before you know it, it's suddenly autumn. We've already made a pie, watched a football game, and been all over the world since I last wrote! From France to England to Sweden to Disney World, it's been a whirlwind two months. Highlights include:
- eating croissants in the Luxembourg Gardens
- wandering random Parisian streets
- happening upon a Mass at Notre Dame
- driving through Devon and Somerset
- discovering the graves of Emily's great-great-great-grandmother/father in a little churchyard in southwest England
- enjoying the history of Bath
- hiking in Dartmoor National Park
- having lots of fikas with friends in Stockholm
- eating Swedish meatballs and reindeer
- quality time with family throughout Disney World, including a wonderful lunch with my grandma and grandpa at the Coral Reef restaurant in Epcot
- seeing the new Be Our Guest restaurant and Fantasyland expansion
I'm happy to be back, but incredibly grateful for family, friends, and the ability to see and experience so many incredible things!
Here's the clan at Disney...what a good looking group!
And here's me, happy to be at Disney. I love that place so much.